For information on how time works on the game, check out the setting information.
20th Century Edit
- October, 1982 - Ash survives against an ancient evil awakened in an old cabin in the woods.
- 1985 - Connor MacLeod defeats The Kurgan and claims The Prize.
21st Century Edit
- June 13, 2013 - Buffy Summers and her friends graduate from high school and defeat the evil mayor of Sunnydale.
- February 19, 2015 - The Beacon Hills Pack together defeat the Darach and the Alpha Pack.
- Spring, 2015 - Harry Dresden uncovers the truth behind a magic-enhanced psyhoactive street drug called ThreeEye and defeats a murderous warlock, Victor Sells, in the process.
- April 13, 2015 - Sam and Dean Winchester encounter and destroy a haunted painting at the Blake auction house in upstate New York.
- May 18, 2015 - The Charmed Ones prevent an apocalypse in San Francisco, defeating the Four Horsemen of that particular apocalypse. While the apocalypse is averted, there mystical buildup causes a number of "aftershocks," such as rupturing the Hellmouth in Sunnydale.
- May 20, 2015 - Sunnydale is destroyed when Buffy Summers and her friends battle the First Evil and seal the Hellmouth. A spell cast by Willow Rosenberg awakens all potential Slayers.
- May 22, 2015 - Angel and his friends return from Pylea.
- June, 2015 - Various locations start to be dislocated due to major upheavals in magic.
- July 24, 2015 - Official game play begins.
- August, 2015 - Locations are displaced, cultists attempt to cause an early apocalypse, and The Nemeton is restored, subtly altering reality.
- October 10, 2016 - A mysterious "demon plague" appears in Beacon Hills, but it is apparently contained thanks to the actions of various heroic individuals.
- December, 2015 - A mysterious group of plagues sweeps through Beacon Hills and San Francisco, only to reverse themselves on Christmas Day. No explanation is discovered.
- May 22, 2016 - The Grand Coven and various other allies help Angel to permanently restore his soul.
- Summer, 2016 - A year after the restoration of The Nemeton, new magics are stirring, strange portents appearing--and the Winter Court seems to be involved. At the same time, a mysterious Beast Who Cannot Be Named appears in Beacon Hills, seeking an artifact called The Key. The matter is resolved and the Earth saved, but not before an unknown number of Outsiders were released into the world.
- October 4, 2016 - The Night of St. Vigeous heralds the mysterious arrival of what seems to be a male slayer, kicking off a series of events that raise fundamental questions about what it means to be a slayer, to say nothing of what it means to be one of the "good guys."
- November 8, 2016 - Faith Lehane kills a malicious spellcaster who was trying to harm young slayer Eva Whitecroft, but the mage had Wolfram and Hart on retainer. Trouble ensues.
- December, 2016 - The mysterious 12 Plagues of Christmas return for a second year in a row. This time, they're dealt with more decisively--and it's a very magical Christmas, afterward.
- January 13, 2017 - Ms. Faye reveals to Scott McCall and friends that Mab wants him to serve as her Winter Knight.
- January 15, 2017 - Hale House is revealed to have been fully restored, a gift to Derek from the Kringles. Upon exploring it, a mysterious labyrinth is revealed underneath.
- January 16, 2017 - Faith Lehane goes to trial and is exonerated. A surprise pardon from the governor also leaves her free and clear of past charges.
- - May 30, 2017 - April 2, 2017 - Peter Hales's plot to use a ritual to restore his alpha spark fails, and he inadvertently returns Laura Hale to life, instead. Peter and his associates, including Kate Argent, are defeated by the pack. In the aftermath, it is revealed that the spirit of Talia Hale had become one with the land and is, now, linked closely to the power of The Nemeton.
- - September 17, 2017 - October 15, 2017 - In an effort to prevent the release of the Croatoan Virus from dooming the world, various champions travel forward in time to visit a dark, possible future, where the supernaturals are hunted, humans cower in heavily guarded settlements, and the Apocalypse looms right outside the front door. In the end, the contagion is stopped before it can spread, and the dark future is averted--for now.
- Unchained - Angelus begins seeking out and breaking the seals on Lucifer's prison. Others, including Lilith and the Knights of Hell, are against this--and Heaven has its own agenda.
- Lloyd Slate is apprehended by Lance De Leon and others while attempting to aid Angelus in the plot to free Lucifer. As this was acting against Mab's wishes, Slate faces the wrath of the Winter Queen for his offense.